We invite you to use our online system to submit a proposal for the 2010 SMS Special Conference in Finland. The submission process has the following 5 steps:
- Step 1: If you are not a registered user of the SMS website already, create an SMS user profile and provide contact information for yourself. Please click here to create a new profile.
- Step 2: After creating your SMS user profile and logging in to the website, you can electronically submit a proposal by uploading a file and providing information on the title, an abstract, a track, as well as any names of co-authors, if applicable. You can login at any time again to see the progress of your submitted proposal. The Submission System will open on July 1, 2009, and will be accepting proposals until November 2, 2009.
- Step 3: If you are not the single author of the proposal, your co-authors will be contacted by email. They will be asked to register and provide their contact information, as well as confirming their involvement with the submitted proposal.
- Step 4: The SMS office will verify the completion of your submission once we have all necessary information on all authors and will forward the submission to our blind peer review.
- Step 5: Once the peer review is completed, you will be informed about the decision of the Program Review Committee regarding your submission. We expect this to be in early December.